Services that make the centre even better!
Services at the Beauport Outdoor Centre have been designed to make sure you get the most of your visit. We want you take home great memories of your time here.
Our mission every day is to see that you’re happy and satisfied!
- Open 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Free Wi-Fi available around the campground office only
- Work station available
- Firewood for sale ($)
- Campsite rental
- Daily weather forecast available at the campground office, shower and toilet blocks, and Repentigny Lodge
Shower and toilet blocks
- 3 toilet blocks (restrooms and baby-changing station)
- 16 showers with hot water (free)
- 2 laundries (2 washers/2 driers (1 $)
- Outdoor sinks for dishwashing
Snack bar and camp shop
The snack bar is closed for the season 2020.
- Picnic area
- Camp shop (bread, milk, marshmallows, candy, detergent, etc.)
- Equipment rentals and loans
Campsites and rentals
Watercraft rentals are available at the snack bar. Campsite booking is at the campground office.
Available for rent:
- Watercraft (canoe, pedal boat, kayak, voyageur canoe) ($)
- 142 family campsites
- 6 group campsites
- 3 group sites (day use only)
- Repentigny Lodge (70-person capacity)
Various items are available at the reception and snack bar.
- Corn cooker
- Camp grills (you supply briquettes fire starter)
- Bikes, helmets, locks
- Flicking game
$20 deposit and 1 piece of identification with photo required
- Bike-in campsites (no reservation required, limited numbers)
- Repair tools
See Services for cyclists »
- Dumping station for campground users
- 3 payphones ($)
- First aid
- 24/7 supervision